Litigation: Administrative Law
Aggressive, Cost-Effective Representation
The Key Criterion
The foundation for providing effective administrative law services on behalf of our clients is establishing and maintaining credibility with public officials. This means working to establish a position of trust with public decision-makers who know we will present our client’s position thoroughly and in a straightforward manner. It means building on past accomplishments and providing responses to public officials’ inquiries in a prompt and factually correct manner, fully consistent with applicable procedural rules.
We work closely with our clients to understand their issues and objectives in connection with administrative law issues, be they ones involving environmental permitting, rulemaking proceedings, contested case hearings, licensing and chartering issues, or informal contacts. Whether dealing directly or indirectly with public officials, our highly recognized and respected group of professionals and staff strive to maintain our reputation for integrity and honesty.
Leonard, O’Brien, Spencer, Gale & Sayre, Ltd. attorneys are well recognized by public agencies as well as by elected officials of both political parties. Our firm’s reputation has also been reflected in the decisions by various governmental units from the county level to the Federal Trade Commission to retain Leonard, O’Brien, Spencer, Gale & Sayre, Ltd. to assist them in various public litigation, contracting and other major projects.
Leonard, O’Brien, Spencer, Gale & Sayres’ administrative and environmental law clients receive a full range of services through our firm, including any and all duties incidental achieving their objectives with public bodies. In addition to contacts, were permissible, with federal, state and local elected officials, administrative agency officers and legislative staff, recent achievements by the firm include the following selected examples:
- Representing a number of Minnesota and Wisconsin companies in negotiating contracts relating to waste management services
- Representing numerous landowners and developers before the MPCA
- Representing a trade association in connection with major insurance rulemaking proceedings
- Representing numerous national and local financial institutions in their licensing objectives
- Assisting three communities in their successful efforts before the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission to obtain extended metropolitan area telephone service for their businesses and citizens
- Working with clients to provide outsourced services for state agencies
- Negotiating various approvals and agreements with the Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Representing the University of Minnesota in connection with its contracting and permitting for significant energy plant renovations
- Obtaining formal and informal interpretive opinions from real estate, insurance, bank and securities regulators
- Representing PRP’s in “superfund” assessment proceedings
The Environmental and Administrative Law attorneys at Leonard, O’Brien, Spencer, Gale & Sayre, Ltd. are eager to help you achieve your objectives. If we can assist you, or if you would like further information about the capabilities of our law firm, please contact us.
LOSGS Administrative Law Attorneys: