Peter J. Sajevic, III
Real Estate; Banking; Business Law; Business Formation and Transactions, Corporate Law; Real Estate Tax Appeals; Tax Exempt Organizations; Federal, State and Local Taxes; Secured Lending; and Non-Profit Law.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- State of Minnesota, 1997
- State of Arizona, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2002
- Hamline University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1997)
- University of St. Thomas (B.A., Political Science, 1993)
- Peter was recognized by his peers as a “2006 Minnesota Rising Star” in Minnesota Law & Politics magazine.
- Author/Lecturer, “What Lender’s Counsel Wants the Borrower to Know to Get the Deal Closed”, presents by Minnesota Institute of Legal Education (2002).
- Represented lenders with preparation of documentation for commercial and residential loan transactions, including construction loans, term loans, land development loans, and secured revolving lines of credit, secured by senior housing apartment buildings, big box commercial retail development, hotels, restaurants, drug stores, grocery stores, residential apartment complexes, industrial warehouse facilities, office buildings, and residential land development.
- Represented developers with negotiation of loan documentation and general development and acquisition matters including senior housing campus developments, big box commercial retail development, restaurants, office buildings, residential apartment complex, office/warehouse facilities, industrial warehouse facilities.
- Provide expertise with review and analysis of title evidence, survey, construction contracts, corporate structure.
- Provide expertise with zoning compliance, subdivision of real property, development agreements and similar matters with municipal governments.
- Represented property owners with challenges to real property valuation and tax exemption issues.
- Represented non-profit clients with respect to tax-exempt applications with Internal Revenue Service and development of tax-exempt bond financed developments.
Peter J. Sajevic, III
Telephone: (612) 332-1030
Fax: (612) 332 2740
Primary Areas of Practice:
Real Estate, Banking, Business Law, Secured Lending, and Federal, State and Local Taxes.
Peter was recognized by his peers as a “2006 Minnesota Rising Star” in Minnesota Law & Politics magazine.